Wednesday, March 18, 2009

1. How old were you in 1980? Was in Heaven
2. How old were you in 1989? 7 years, a year before dad went to war
4. Did you watch Transformers? Yes... 6. Did you own a Lite Bright? My friend Clint did and I loved it
7. Who was your favorite Golden Girl? Too young to watch it
9. What was your favorite toy? Roller Skates, moon shoes, or karokee12. What New Kid did you have a crush on? Didn’t like new kids on the block.14. Did you watch the Care Bears? Yeah
15. Did you have jelly bracelets? bracelets,neckless, & shoes-yes! 17. Did you own a glo-worm? We had one, Faith even has one now!
18. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Yuppers! yeah20. Did you have a crazy hair style? Looked like a mushroom
23. Did you have a Cabbage Patch Kid? Yep
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Rainbow Brite, I was more into "The Gummy Bears, Smurfs, Thunder Cats, My little Pony, Pound Puppies, Punky Bruster, Baby Huey, and so on..."
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly shoes? Yes.30. Did you play Pac-Man? yes31. Which was better: Jem and The Holograms or Barbie and The Rockers? Jem!!!32. He-Man or She-Ra? Both!33. What movie scared you the most? It

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

"...glamour and glitter, fashion and fame! Jem, oo-oo-oo Jem..."

Loved Jem! And Rainbow Brite!

Jamie said...

lol I thought you were talking about my background. I LOVE glitter or anything that sparkles!

Holly said...

I loved Gem too! But I loved the Barbie and the Rockers song!!!