Thursday, March 26, 2009

There is nothing like an accomplishment. However, I find my accomplishments in having a clean house and then to find it get destroyed by the next day. I need to find an accomplishment that stays accomplished. I think I have turned into my mom *which is a good thing* when it comes to cleaning. I remember doing my chores and she would come in with a toothbrush and see things the naked eye couldn't! When I moved away from home I was always so busy and housework was the last thing on my mind. however, my type of cleaning used to be to let it get so messy then clean it all up. My roommate Crystal could attest to that one. I am not a great organizer but I am a deep cleaner. You may find clutter all around but if you look close hopefully there isn't dust and spaghetti sauce still on the wall from the kids. Today I accomplished a clean house. I love the smells of my banana nut bread candle and fresh baked cookies from the oven.I love the sounds of Hannah and Austin playing with their friends. I can then sit and enjoy a good book. The book I am reading now is a friend of mine about a girl who is a ghost! I absolutely love it! Then if I am lucky, while rocking faith to sleep I can watch my shows. Lately, Trent and I have decided to start watching Desperate Housewives. I used to make fun of my brother and sister in law because they had to be home every Sunday in order to watch it. It sounded stupid. Then everyone kept telling me good it was. After my friend Holly told me they like it I decided to take it up. We enjoy watching it. I find myself in some of the characters, and in others I find myself glad I am not like them, or some I need to be more like. The other show I am watching Is "Grey's Anatomy" I told myself I would never watch such sleaze.... Today during an episode there was a train wreck and two people were stuck together by a rod. In order to save one person, they had to take one off the rod which would leave to death. My hormones must be whacked out because I got teary eyed! All in all , it was a good day!

6 comments:

kelli said...

Your funny. I don't watch to much t.v. I probably spend to much time online though. I don't like noise, so I keep the t.v. off as much as possible.

Bentleys said...

LOVE the barbie idea and LOVE LOVE LOVE Greys, desperate housewives, and brothers and sisters is good right after and American Idol. Thats it!

Jamie said...

Jess I love Private Practice too!~ That's what got me started on Grey's

Brea Marie said...

We got these Victoria Secret handbags from a friend of mine who was a little offended by the almost naked girls on the inside fabric. (She didn't think to look inside them when she bought them.) So my sister, Krista took a permanent marker to them. Brooke only has one Barbie so far, and she really hasn't taken her clothes off. I hadn't thought about covering her up. Nice idea!

I love Desperate Housewives and Greys, and Private Practice. (I recently got into Greys and Private Practice for about the same reason you started watching Desperate. I'd heard so many people like them, I thought I would give them a shot and now I am hooked.) There's only been one episode, but I bet you would love to watch In the Motherhood. It was on last night before Greys. TOO funny.
I guess you could say that I am a follower. When people say that something is good, I really want to try it out. Seems like so many people are talking (blogging) about Firehouse pizza in Logan that I swear the next time I am in Logan I am going there.
Sorry for loooong comment. I had too much to say. Your posts are so thought provoking for me.

Jamie said...

Brea, Kim talks about the FireHouse pizza as well!! I want some!

Slipcovers by Shelley said...

I always cry during almost every Grey's Anatomy episode.