Friday, March 6, 2009


Faith will be 7 months old on my 7th anniversary!! She is getting so big! She loves to eat bananas, carrots, potatoes & beans. She loves to blow raspberry's and is learning to army crawl! She still doesn't have any teeth but she loves to bite! She will pick up her blanket with her gums. Trent calls her his "gummy bear" because she is always gummin' a smile! She loves to play spider and laughs so much. As of yesterday she likes to pull her diaper off. This happened twice. She gets so excited she kicks her chunky little legs! She loves to get in the tub and play with the water as it comes out of the faucet. She is such a joy to our family. She loves her siblings and gets very excited when they come to play with her. She doesn't like being carried around by Hannah too much anymore. I think that is because she is getting too heavy for Hannah to handle. She also loves Austin. One time however, Austin hit her because "she pulled my hair" and she had the saddest face. I tried to make him give her a hug and she had the sad little lip and was scared of him. That didn't last long after he gave her a hug and said he was sorry. She loves to make little noises with her mouth. She is a really good baby, and only really fussy when she wants me to nurse her and go to sleep in my bed! I am trying to change that!

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

She is definitely a little princess! I love to see her face light up when I come in the room. She makes my heart smile.

DeYoung said...

Happy Anniversary, Trent and Jamie!
-Jana