Friday, March 20, 2009


Today while I was cleaning Austin and Faith were playing so well together. Or so I thought! I turn around and Faith looks like she is bleeding out of her mouth!!! I pick her up and see that Austin had given her a marker to suck on! I call poison control but luckily the washable markers aren't poison. The guy on the phone asked if it was a good color for her. LoL. It was RED and can't come off. Nice thing I have to take her to get her shots today, the dr is going to think what a horrible mother I am! This picture is after I have tried to clean it off. The stain remains LOL

6 comments:

Tiff and Chris said...

I'm glad it wasn't blood...and that the markers aren't poisonous! Little kids are full of surprises.

jamie said...

funny - i am sure you had a panic attack at first - the first time i saw blood shooting out of gracies head i froze - luckily it is just a marker - you will have to let us know how long the red sticks around hahha

Catmull's said...

That makes me laugh! For sure let us know how long it stays that beautiful covergirl color!
I'm sure the dr. will have seen worse. i thought Reese was playing so good one day while I was cleaning, come to find out (after a small panick attack) that she had gotten stuck in the bathroom! Motherhood moments happens to us all!

Eric and Jenny said...

Oh no that's awful, but kinda funny! Once Lance got into my ink for scrapbooking and it was weeks before he got rid of his purplish tint, such fun.

Erin ;) said...

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Team Reid said...

Haha! Oh, the things I get to look forward to (eventually), huh? :)