Wednesday, April 8, 2009
















The last couple of days when I go shopping I stick Faith in the little cart with Austin. She loves it!! Today is her 8th month mark!! She is getting big. She loves to cry when I leave the room until I tell her "it's ok" and she starts laughing. She puts everything in her mouth, unlike my other kids! She loves to watch people eat and then wants some. She grabs my bird nest on my table and tries to eat it constantly. She loves playing with her siblings. We went to kiddie kandids to get their pictures taken with cousins, and the lady said "BURGERS" and it scared Faith. She threw her hands back and was scared the rest of the picture time! She know has a little bit of hair to put a curler in it! When hannah was this age she had pigtails on the top of her head.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

She looks so big sitting in the cart with Austin! *tear rolls down cheek*