Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Some cute things Austin has said this past week:

While at my mom's house on Sat. my mom was trying to stop him from putting his hand in the toilet *Don't know where he gets this from* and he started singing to her "If your happy and you know it stick your finger in the toilet" Lyndee you may want to watch out and NOT ask him to come up with "If your happy and you know it" ideas during primary you may regret it later. Just a heads up! lol

Hannah had a bad dream and told her uncle " I hate monsters and Satan. I always want to be with Jesus."

3 comments:

Ashley and Devan said...

That's funny! I love writting down funny things Hunter says. It's such a cute memory. Hunter also sticks his hands in the toilet sometimes.. boys!

Lyndee W. said...

Hannah is seriously so sweet! What an angel. And thanks for the heads up about singing time..I'll watch my step.

Unknown said...

Mother like son! LOL