Tuesday, February 3, 2009


I am so excited for my brother to come home from his mission!! We became friends on March 12, 2005! Funny how I know the date huh. Well lets just say Scott and I used to fight a lot. One time he was beating the crap out of me when I was 18 and my brother in law had to pry him off me. *thanks Trent!* I remember one day he was arguing with my mom about a mission. I told him to just stop because no matter what he said it would just make my mom even more frustrated and they wouldn't be getting anywhere. He went down to his room and slammed the door. I came in and told him to come with me to a wedding reception. He told me to get out. I told him that he had two choices, he could get out of the house and come with me or stay home with mom. Needless to say he decided to come with me. I am so glad he did. We became instant friends and I always knew that he would go on a mission but he had to see the person I saw in him first. Scott is so funny and very good at history. It was hard to see him leave but I knew it was for the best!! we became really close before he left. He said I became cool, I told him that I always was and it was just him that changed Lol. Scott your little picture has been on my fridge for the last two years. My kids are so excited to see you and my little Austin aka "Dennis the Menace" is ready to jump all over you!! I am so proud of you and the years ahead of you are going to be the best! Your life is just beginning and I am so excited to see you again!! Love ya, and see you Thursday!

1 comment:

The Johnson Fam said...

It is seriously so crazy that he will be home soon! It seems like it was just yesterday he was leaving. I will always remember getting to know Scott when we crashed your guys game night at Kelli's and we played mafia all night. Im sure it will be a great reunion!