Friday, February 27, 2009


I don't know why I am loosing weight. When I nursed my other kids I gained weight and couldn't loose it. My sister said she had the same problem. So why now after #3 am I? I don't know nor will I care why!! The other day my friend Holly was noticing how sad & baggy my pants were. She told me to try on some of hers. I told her there was NO Way I would ever be able to fit in pants like that. She brought some other ones over and I still thought there was no way I would fit in it. Surprisingly enough I did!! I was so excited. Every morning I get on the scale and watch it keep going down, this is the first time I have weighed this since high school. Now if I loose 20 more pounds I will be where I was when I was in college. However, maybe I should be worried because I am eating sugar, feeling like I have a bladder of a pregnant woman and not gaining anything. I need to slow down because my dr said I was borderline diabetic and that could be sign of diabetes. Hopefully it's just the nursing, and at this point I am not going to worry about it, look at my daughter.... I just think she is sucking the fat right out of me. If this is so she will be nursing until she has to go to school!! Jk

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

You've definitely needed new jeans {no offense}! Love ya!

The Crazy Lady said...

Yay for losing weight! I lost so much breastfeeding Ryker that I actually weighed LESS at the start of this pregnancy than I did when I got pregnant with him!

I can't believe how big Faith is getting! Or that Ryker is almost a year old already! I miss your face - we need to hang out soon.

kelli said...

I hate you! I am working my butt off following weight watchers, and gained 2 pounds!

Jamie said...

Kelli you look good, and now we wear the same size pants. You are gaining muscle there is a huge difference. You look good!