Tuesday, February 10, 2009


I have been really sick this week and I asked Trent why it feels like I get sicker at night. I am not sure if he just made up his answer to keep me quiet so he could watch his new favorite show "Heroes" or not, but he said "Because the sun gives us strength and when it's gone we get sicker" but what really hit me was how his answer was very symbolic without him even realizing it. The SON really is our strength, without him our life IS full of darkness, pain. and torment. I am so glad that I have a good "family ward" and friends that help me and care for my family and I. I am so glad that we have made the effort to have friends in our life because without them life can be dull. Not living so close to my mom anymore, it's nice to know that there really are "Angels among us" when we need them most.

6 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I felt bad when I found out that Holly had your kids all day yesterday and I didn't do anything! I love you!

Jamie said...

Don't feel bad, she called me at 9:00 to see if she could help. Faith and I slept and tried to get better. It's just nice knowing people care, pray for you, and are there to help out when you need it most. That includes you and many great friends :)

Holly said...

Right back at you Jamie!

kelli said...

Sorry your sick

Jamie said...

Thanks Kelli, I feel bad I can't come help you tonight. I will next month!!! I have some good ideas. I too wish you lived closer Kel.

DeYoung said...

I'm sorry you've been so sick, Jamie. Hope you get feeling better soon.
-Jana