Thursday, February 12, 2009

I have had some people email me and ask what else are some good ideas for valentines. At this website you can decorate little sweetheart boxes by just printing off the download page!!
http://bunnycakes.typepad.com/bunny_cakes/2009/01/sweetheart-valentines-day-classroom-cards.html

I may do this for Trent: "The Five Senses" Basket.
For Touch - give him a foot rub
For Sound- Play relaxing music / music that reminds him of us while I give him a foot rub
For Taste- I would say make his favorite dinner, but I think I will just give him his favorite candy bar instead LOL
For Smell- Get a good smelling lotion to put on his feet
For Sight- one year I gave him a picture of the kids that said " We love you" so I don't know quite yet. This website gives more ideas!!

http://poppiesatplay.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Alisa and Crowells said...

cute idea with the senses thing!

Lyndee W. said...

The Poppies website is delicious! Wish I was that creative with decorating...my home might seem more inviting if it had some character in it's decor! Hope to see you today!