Tuesday, February 3, 2009


On Sunday we went to my brother Chad's for the last half of the Superbowl. It was nice to see everyone ! My mom, siblings, and I put a poster together for my brother coming home. Austin sat by Chad and just watched the last half of the game. He said he liked football because they got to run each other over. I forgot what else he said but I am sure my sister remembers.

Last week a friend asked if I wanted to go up to Layton to a shoe party. I thought it would be fun but I had too much to do so I told her I would think about it. I called her back and told her I wanted to go. It just so happened to be the same shoe party my sister was going to in her neighborhood. Then I went over to help her make these utensil holders for a table she had to set up at a stake party. You did great Camille! We saw an idea of the sort at Pioneer Party in Lehi and I must say I like it there!!!

Last Thursday Hilary, Rosie, and Jenny all took our kids to the Lehi pool. I didn't think my kids would like it too much where they splash the water. Boy was I wrong. They had so much fun splashing and playing! It was probably because we were the only ones there. We need to do more play dates like that!!

No comments: