Sunday, September 14, 2008

This week I start up preschool again. I was thinking of making another blog full of preschool printouts and ideas because I am the type of person that if I find something cool I love to share it. I also love finding websites just like that, where I can get ideas as well!

On Thursday I went to the second class of House Of Order. I have already cleaned out my whole bedroom, given away the big bed frame and cleaned out our dressers and closets. There is a lady in our ward who needs a hip replacement and insurance won't cover her, so they had a yard sale and I gave them that. I also have cleaned so much stuff that now I feel like I run around trying to clean as the kids make messes in areas that I just cleaned. I think I'm beginning to be a little obsessive about it. I need to slow down LOL

3 comments:

Team Reid said...

I seriously need to follow your example! Today I was trying to force more clothes into the closet and I very seriously debated calling in sick so I could go through it and get rid of stuff! It's starting to drive me insane! :)

Oh, if you do a preschool blog I will totally stalk it. I loved to see all of the cute stuff you did with the kids last year!

Ashlie said...

JAMIE I HAVE GOOD NEWS!! The package was returned to my house today!! FINALLY!! So I will bring it with me on Saturday that way I know you get it safe and sound!! I am such a nerd! I can't believe I did that. So now you have something else to look forward to other then just all the fantastic scrapbook stuff and my cute face!! LOL totally just kidding on that last one!! Love ya!

Jamie said...

lol Ashlie!! Totally excited to see your beautiful face, and I am not kidding!!It's about time we see each other again eh?!