Sunday, September 21, 2008

Last night we went to the Lehi Rec Center, I had a small swim suit that I put Faith in. I wish I had brought my camera because I put her in a little swing/bouncer for small kids in the pool and she loved it! She sat there just chillin' while Hannah and Austin were playing on the slide. Everyone kept saying how little and cute she was. One lady said she wants a baby so bad so I let her hold her. Then we went out for ice cream after, but by the time we got to the drive thru the kids were sound asleep.

SPILLED MILK

Today Trent woke up and was still tired when Austin asked him for some milk. Austin grabbed Hannah's cup that didn't have a lid on it and spilled it a little bit. Trent yelled at him to be more careful, and go find a lid! So Austin came running back in with a lid, Trent grabbed the cup of milk and not only spilled a little bit but spilled the whole cup! Austin told him he needed to be more careful or he was going to go to time out! Trent said it was a humbling expedience!

No comments: