Friday, September 26, 2008

I tag everyone


*Didn't know Northridge had a ice hockey team but that is where I found this picture,you know who you are but didn't you put Twinkies and a time capsule in one of the ceiling tiles at school?*

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, he was a year younger then I was, broke up with me, but ended up joining the church and asking to see me again when I was engaged, told him I moved on.

2. What kind of car did you drive? haha the deadbeat, Ugly Pontiac.

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? Blahaa, driving yes, written.. sadly I missed one too many I laugh now, because I have never been pulled over or in an accident *knock on wood*

4. Were you a party animal? No, I had a "Good" group of friends. Plus I liked hanging out with my older brother and sisters friends more! They were fun!

5. Were you considered a flirt? not to people my age. To my brothers friends, yes I probably was *Reason I married someone 5 years older than I am.

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? None. Can't sing or carry a tune worth crap


Where is number 7?

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Uh, no.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.

10. Can you still sing the song? the first sentence

11. Who were your favorite teachers? LOVED my Honors English teachers Mrs. Hansen, I saw her a couple years back and went to lunch with her, my friend, and our older sisters* She loved us! I loved Mrs. Robins, but sadly she passed away unexpectedly a couple years back. My sister and I went to her funeral as well. I liked Mr. Ashcraft because I would make fun of him and laughed at his silly laugh. I am sure there were others but I had an attachment to my English teachers most

12. Where did you sit during lunch? With friends. However I tried to sit by someone who wasn't sitting by anyone, I met some cool friends of other faiths that way. I loved learning about what they believed in, but had to side kick my friend to stop trying to bible bash. It's like politics I love learning what others believe because it teaches me something and makes me a better person by being acceptive of others

13. What is your schools full name? Northridge High School

14. School mascot and colors? Maroon,& Silver. Knights

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Ha I went with my brother's older friend Terence, who talked me into going to Dixie college, that was a fun dance, we had RM's take us to a highschool dance!

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I will be honest, Sometimes when I met friends for myself I came WAY out of my shell and loved the person I was, however that didn't happen much because I was surrounded by being comfortable in my shell. Now I am the person I loved and the people I keep in contact with are the people who probably wouldn't have gotten along with me before, or I never hung out with then. COme to find out they are better friends. If it is someone I saw that I thought .. yeah she is a jerk *I learned it was me JUDGING THEM* and I was the jerk. Makes me think of my enemys as "yeah we would be great friends"

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Going to a party with some of the guys from productions that were so awesome, they reminded me of "the barenaked ladies" group and even sung like them. Then my friend Heather snuck out of her bedroom to go to the party with me, it was up at one of the guys house who had a bondfire and pond.
18. Where did you go senior skip day? We didn't have a senior skip day, I skipped whenever the heck I felt like it, still came away with a dang nice grade point average. In fact I didn't have honors english my Sr. year and my teacher would always tell me I could go home if I wanted.

19. Were you in any clubs? Yes We had a club, it gave me a scholarship actually. The Great Outdoors club.... I will always remember going ice blocking and almost breaking my leg. jk

20. Have you gained some weight since then? HA! about the same I think. I had lost TONS in college though and never will be that way again

21? A bunch of us went waterballon throwing at Prom one year. Sorry if I ever hit anyone reading this

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Hmm..

23. Did you have a job while in high school? Castle Brooke Reception center,Lincoln Elementry

Best thing that happend to me, was to be on my own in college and open and find out who I was and love that person. Then went back and met others I wish I had the guts to say hi to before. Now people can't shut me up. We won't even go to the sense of humor part.. let's just say I was a prude before LOL But thanks to Trent.. I am worse then he is!

7 comments:

kelli said...

all right now I had to remove my post. I guess next time I will have to get my facts straight before posting!

Brea Marie said...

Fun tag! I having been thinking that with all the people from our class that someone should create a blog for us. Maybe it could just be links to all of our pages. But, I don't feel like I'm the person to do that sort of thing. I recently found Ben Cummings' blog and I would love to ask him to creat one. What do you think? I am going to get right on that Tag, I'm excited!

Brea Marie said...

I wanted to add, I've seen on a few people's blog, a link to like NHS class of.... So that's what I was thinking we need one. Is there anyone's blog from our class that you know of that I don't have a link to?

Thiago & Teri said...

What a fun tag..you are so cute!! Doesn't high school seem like a lifetime ago. Crazy...so fun to see you at Target the other day, so if I seemed a little distracted. I was there with my sisters and there kids so it was kinda chaotic. Anyways baby faith is so beautiful and so are you!! You look great, and are just as sweet as you always were.

Thiago & Teri said...

Just reread that..i meant to say sorry if I seem distracted. Whoops.

Tiff and Chris said...

About the signature: go to cutest blogs on the block and its under the 'tips' tab. They walk you through how to do it...its not too hard :)

Ashley and Devan said...

I think that was such a fun tag! I really enjoyed hearing all about you in highschool. Too bad we didn't really know eachother back then because your such a sweet person.