Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks To Ashlie Davis I am going to start her plan of OMAW- One Meal A Week. I need to be more organized and my problem is I can't cook very well. So I saw that she had posted some recipes and I am going to follow that. She goes to the store once a week for the week, I too will be doing that as well. I will post a recipe a week on my blog & please leave in my comments one of your favorite, easy recipes!

Chicken Cordon Bleu

Brown Skinless/Bonless chicken breasts ( I shred the chicken for this recipe)
Get slices of Ham and slices of monteray Jack Cheese

Place the chicken, ham, and slices of cheese in a philsbury cresent roll dough. Fold up and bake as directed on the back of the cresent rolls. (I came up with the cresent roll idea and love it)

Sprinkle parmason cheese, garlic salt, and bread crumbs on top of the rolls before baking.

1 comment: