Saturday, September 20, 2008

So far in the House of Order, I have cleaned out the playroom, my whole bedroom,(closet, dresser, under bed)and kitchen closet. I have given away ten big garbage bags to freecycle! I am not sure if I mentioned this or not already, but we learned to always write names on the back of pictures of who is in the picture, so when we die people know who is in the photo. This is so true, a couple years ago I made a movie for my dad with his ansisters in it. It was so sad when I didn't see any names on the back therefore not knowing who the people were in the photo.

On Friday I was able to go up AF Canyon with my parents, Aunt Morgan & Terry, & grandpa Deyoung. It was so good seeing you guys Morgan and Terry! You guys crack me up!! I am excited to see all the pictures you took as well! I've looked forward towards your visit and wish I lived closer so we could see each other more. I enjoyed it~!

Tonight the whole crew went over to my neighbors to all get hair cuts. Trent had fixed their sink and so she cut all our hair! I enjoy chatting with her. I also went to the scrapbook Expo with Ashley Jensen. Ashley it was so good to see you, and the present was so dang cute~!!! Thank you!!! We have to get together again soon

Our ward rented out the Lehi Rec center just for our ward! So of course we are going swimming tonight!!!

2 comments:

Ashlie said...

Jamie I had so much fun too! I wish we could have spent the whole weekend chatting! We need to plan another get together! Faith is so ADORABLE!! And you look so dang good! I wish I could look that cute 6 weeks after having a baby!! I have been scrapbooking ever since I got home. I am trying to save some for next week because Paul is going hunting but I don't think I have the will power! Thank you SO SO SO much for all the fun!

Tiff and Chris said...

About no names on the pics...I know. I have been looking at some old photos and there are no names on the back. Another good tip is to write the date if it doesn't print on the back. I was putting some pics of me together...and I couldn't tell how old exactly I was.