Friday, September 19, 2008

Letter Tag

Rules leave a messagge and I will give you a letter, then you have to come up with ten things you like with that letter. Brea gave me the letter "L"

1.Love- I love being in love! I enjoy all the different aspects of love. Love of my husband, first and foremost the best thing ever! He is my best friend and makes me a better person. I "love" the feeling to love my children, it is incredible to be able to teach them. I love friends and the relationships I have with my family!!

2. Learning- I love learning new things. I love when people who do not have the same point of view can teach me something, and I can leave with a better point of view and humility for others.

3. Leaves- I love fall, it is my favorite season of the year to see all the leaves change colors.

4. Lust- haha. I love not only being in love with my husband but lusting after him even after all these years!

5.Listening- I love when people can confide in me and vent. I love not only listening to them but also giving them advice if I can. That is what breaks the barrier down and I become true friends with people who aren't fake and confide in me. I am someone who has learned not to judge even when someone vents about someone they love, we all have tough times and its nice to have a shoulder to lean on.

6. Love Languages- I love the book The five Love Languages. It is so nice when you know what you and your spouses love language is. The best part is being able to provide for HIS love language, instead of waiting for him to fulfill yours

7.Laughing- I love to laugh so hard I cry

8-Lester- I love my dad he is the best dad in the world. From being young he would put me on his shoulders for a shoulder ride to make you stand a little taller, to now when problems arise, he is someone that makes you feel better by being in his presence. I hope he knows that

9.Lipstick/lingerie- nothing better to make your husband weak at the knees, jk LOL

10-Labor- I love having my children and seeing their beautiful face for the first time

1 comment:

Brea Marie said...

Nice job. That was fun to read! I knew you would have to include love.