Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend





This was the first and last time for me to get out for the summer !! On Thursday my niece Lindsay got married!! Then on Sat. we went to Cory and Gina's ranch! It was really fun and while we were up there Gina and I watched a m0vie that said this, " If you pray for courage, God isn't just going to give you courage, he is going to give you the chance to be courageous. If you pray for patience he isn't just going to give you patience he is going to give you the opportunity to be patient." I love that. Sunday was my mom's birthday and Trent decided to make a cake, I found a picture of her and put it in the cake. These pictures are of her reaction, notice my grandpa laughing. Sorry the pictures are so bad! Then on Monday we went up to Heber because we were going to go eat at Dairy Keen's but it was so busy. We spent the day with Jason and Kim and their family. This weekend was a good one!

6 comments:

Clark Family said...

I love the cake!! Good work!

Team Reid said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That cake is awesome! Oh man, I laughed so hard! :) It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! (By the way, I still want to steal Faith from you! Haha! I think I am in need of holding a newborn! :)

Jamie said...

LOL Kim, Anytime !!! SHe was up ALL night!~

Gina said...

You definitely had a busy weekend! Fun for you to get out! Thanks for not posting the picture of my butt! That was gross! I love the picture you took of my dad and brothers. I saved it to my computer.

Ashlie said...

AWESOME CAKE!! that is too funny! Sounds like you have a busy and fun weekend! Did you ever get that package?? They never sent it back to me.

Unknown said...

The cake is truly wonderful. Looks as I remember her
Faith though, takes the cake! She's wonderful. I can't believe all our new ones this Summer. Busy Bees.
Looking forwaard to seeing you all in a week or so.
Love, Morgan