Thursday, April 1, 2010


The nice thing about being an April Fool, is I can lie about my age and get away with it. As far as I am concerned I just turned 24. (When I really turned 24 three years ago, I really couldn't believe how old I was) Today started out great with my little Hannah making me a cute birthday card. I had preschool and one little boy came up the sidewalk singing * Happy Birthday Teacher..er...* I am amazed at all the texts, cards, phone calls, emails, drop bys that all happened today. I really do feel loved and can't believe everyone's kindness. It meant a lot and I enjoyed talking/reading/ or seeing you all. I babysat for my friend while she went to the dr after her baby, and she came over and visited and let me hold her cute little one. My sister in laws all surprised me when I thought I was going to be babysitting for one of them, they all showed up with my favorite pizza! IT was great seeing them all (good thing Trent was a great guy cause had I met the family I still would've married him regardless of what he was like. jk) I had friends drop by cards and candy! Phone calls from people I hear often and from those I don't. I had to laugh cause Hannah was trying to get Austin to sing happy birthday to me, but I heard him say " I don't sing. Hannah I DO NOT SING." He gets it from me I guess. Tonight my neighbor has baked me a cake and is coming with her kids to eat spaghetti while Trent is in school. I really do have the best friends/family/ neighbors/ relatives and so on a girl could ask for. So Thank you.

3 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

Happy Birthday today! I am so glad you had a great day, how funny you are an April Fool's Day baby, that's fun!

skcoe said...

I'm so happy I could be there with you guys today! (Sorry it was so short for me and Mayci.) I hope the rest of your day went just as well...thanks for the opportunity to give away one of my fun new cards!

Love you!

Team Reid said...

I hope you had a great birthday!!! You're a great friend and you deserve it!