Friday, April 2, 2010

To you.

To my friends (Past, Present), family, God, kids, & husband...

Just in case....
I haven't told you, Thank you.
I haven't told you, You have made a difference in my life
I haven't told you , what a great friend you are
I haven't told you, how much I truly love and cherish you
I haven't told you, what an impact you have on me
I haven't told you, you are a beautiful person even if I don't know you as well as I would like to, just knowing you has imprinted my memories.
I haven't told you, I am happy.
I haven't told you, I am excited not just to be alive but to live
I haven't told you, I am not afraid to die( when its my time and people please stop freaking out because I am open about death, it's healthy. plus no one gets out alive anyways jk) because I know I have loved ones on both sides.
I haven't told you that you make me a better woman
I haven't told you that you make me a better mom.
I haven't told you thank you for the memories, advice, and love
I haven't told you lately, YOU are my better half.
I haven't told you I LOVE YOU


I do.

1 comment:

Team Reid said...

I feel the same about you James! :) Thanks for being so great!