Monday, April 19, 2010

If I had a million dollars...

You know the song sung by "The Bare Naked Ladies", If I had a million dollars? Well if I did, this is how I would spend it:


First off I would probably try to live off the interest, and give some to my close friends and families.


Second, I would pay off everything.




Third, I would start my own charity:

Hats for Cancer patients, Adopt a Grandparent(p.s I love the Snuggies for nursing home ideas people have come up with, maybe we could do a chia pet for them too ;))



Fourth, I would take the kids and then the hubby on vacation.



Fifth I would be saving for this.. ((Three to be exact))




what would YOU do?

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

That all sounds good to me, but I think I would have to throw in a shopping spree too, items you don't really need but just really want. I mean if you have a million dollars you might as well...

Lyndee W. said...

I would definitely pay tithing, make a generous donation to the church, put some aside for the kids weddings and schooling, pay off all debt and buy my Mom a new house.