Wednesday, April 14, 2010

While in recovery down time I have been able to read and watch movies. My friend Hilary knows how much I love history and told me to watch this miniseries of hers. I LOVE IT. It's about John Adams. Do you really know about our forefathers? Do you really? Do you know what they went through? What their wives went through? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. Did you know Ben Franklin was 69 years old when they got the declaration of Independence rolling? Thomas Jefferson was 32. He wrote it all. He also invented the swivel chair and the lazy susan. The youngest Delegate was 25. It's amazing our history, but I will let you watch it for yourself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CNbQOrxQ-g

I am also reading "The Hunger Games" I can't put the book down! So in between my night sweets, chills, sore back I am able to sit up type a little on here, read and drug myself to sleep. I want to thank all my family and friends who have helped me, asked how I have been, or visited me. I Really appreciate all of you. I hate asking for help, so to let others do things for me has been very humbling yet VERY appreciated, I couldn't do it without you all.

1 comment:

Bentleys said...

I loved the john adams series, there is also a book that is great! There is also a series Kevin Costner did that is great! Hope things are going well