Tuesday, December 9, 2008







Yes, I am alive! I just haven't had much to blog about, ok that's a lie I have a lot to blog about but I am lazy. Big surprise huh? Well SO much has happened the last two weeks. First my older brother had his first child!! The kid is so cute! Must get that from his mother! jk guys. I have had fun chit chatting with friends it has made my day go by so much smoother. The dr. found out I am having eye migraines. I will be sitting talking to someone and for the life of me I can't think and I stumble over all my words! So if you just met me and all of a sudden you are wondering if I am all there, I usually am. LOL at least I think so. jk. Poor Faith hasn't been feeling well lately. She has been crying until I turned on Sesame Street for Austin, and she sat there and watched until she fell asleep! The dr. thinks she has a UTI but hasn't tested yet. *seriously wish they would've already* On Sunday we went up to my mom's to celebrate my sisters 19th birthday! Happy Birthday tomorrow Erin!

4 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

That is no fun to have a sick baby!!

Lyndee W. said...

If I didn't visit you almost every day I would wonder if you were alive! LOL! The first pic is such pretty profile of you.

Holly said...

Glad you're back! Let me know if you need help with taking Faith to the doctor.

Eric and Jenny said...

Eye migraines that sounds awful, you poor thing, I hope you are feeling better and poor Faith. I was wondering where you went for awhile there.