Thursday, December 11, 2008

Lyndee tagged me a while ago so here it is finally!!

Eight things I am passionate about:My Family, Friends, Being a mom, Being a wife, Trying to serve others *That is something that truly makes me happy,* Church, Laughing, kids, and old folks *K that was 9 but oh well*

Eight words or phrases I use the most:Hmmm don’t think I can do this one. Jk “Dork, Jerk, brat, babe, hun, Love ya, hawt, stop it.” I say those to Trent. I need to be nicer.
Eight things I want to do before I die:Watch my kids get married, Be a grandma,( you would think I would be old if I make it to be a grandma, but if Hannah gets married and has a baby the same age I was, I will only be 40!) go on a mission, Get my teaching degree, go on a church history tour, help another. Just be with my family and friends

Eight things I need right now: food storage, water storage, to pay off my house, fix my yard *very sad looking* make 72 hour kits for all my family, go through my clothes. Send off cards

Eight places I want to visit:Hawaii, cruise somewhere, old girls camp, Disney land for the kids, Scotland with my whole family (brothers, sisters, parents)

Eight favorite restaurants: Ligiories, Olive Garden, Wendy's, Subway, Artic Circle, Papa Johns, Little Ceasers, Tony’s

Eight TV shows I watch:Ghost Hunters, So you think you can dance, Dancing with the stars, Private Practice ( I need to stop it is a bad show. Stupid thing got me suckered in) E News if I am bored, Channel 2 news, My Fair Wedding, Blush, Amazing Wedding Cakes

Eighth folder, eighth picture:

3 comments:

Camille said...

I am doing good! Just busy with christmas stuff! we need to find a time that me and brook larsen can come visit you! :)
Ill give you a call after i get a hold of her.

Lyndee W. said...

Let's do the church history tour together!

Tiff and Chris said...

I love Private Practice too...I don't know what it is...so bad, I know. About the kid I was talking about. He has this love of basketball, but can't really play. I feel so bad for him :(