Monday, December 22, 2008

Now that 2008 is coming to an end..

Did you make new friend's and they become some of your best friends?
yes

Did you get into a physical fight with anyone?
Nope

Did you go to a funeral or wedding?
Both, A funeral (always happens when I am pregnant and emotional) and a wedding

Get so drunk that you passed out?
No

Smoke weed?
No

Lost your voice?
Almost.

Had someone tell you that they liked you?
Yeah

How has 2008 been so far?
good, if flew by because I was wishing it away and to be August already! I Was sick because I was pregnant for the most part. Now seeing the snow,it reminds me of my morning sickness. If the kids start watching "Super why" I want to throw up! That's all they pretty much did those days I was sick. After August came, it flew by but thankfully it didn't snow right away! I think next year is going to be an eventful year, good or bad I think it will be different.
"come what may and love it!!!"
How old do you want to be when you die?
Old enough to see my grand kids have kids and to have lived a good life.

Where was your last kiss?
Trent kissed me goodbye before he left for work

How do you feel about love songs?
some are good

Who was the last person to call you?
A medical bill operator.

Have you ever talked on the phone in the shower/bathtub?
I always talk on the phone to my mom when I am in the bath

Where's the person you miss most?
at work

Do you just want to yell in someones face right now?
No

Was today a good day?
I hope it will be

Whats wrong right now?
I am tired, but ok!

What are your plans for this weekend?
Christmas eve party, Christmas day at my moms, a movie, temple square, and then a wedding the next day
Are you dating the last person you kissed?
Married to him.

Do you still play in the snow?
not really, unless we go sledding

Seven days from now, will you be in a relationship?
Yep!

Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
It can be.

Is there someone that you believe you will always be attracted to?
Yes!

Would you forgive a cheater?
Yes. As hard it would be, as long as they were willing to change then yes. There are only TWO reasons for the "D" word in my marriage ... 1. If there was ever abuse, I would have no choice but to leave. 2. If the other person wasn't willing or didn't want to change, then again, nothing I could do. As long as I can do my part and make something work I will, forgiveness is not bringing it back up in anger so it would be a long time to work on it if I was cheated on, but yes I would forgive and mean it.

Have you ever, in any way, been betrayed by someone you trusted?
"What a stupid question! Who hasn't had that happen?"
LOL Kim, I like your answer so I will keep that!!
Are you mean?I joke a lot, but really I am not mean... not too bad anyways. jk

Where was your default picture taken?
My couch in W.T

Did you date anyone this summer?
Husband count?

Do you trust people easily?
I probably shouldn't as much as I do .. I ran into a con - artist back in College, you think that would be my lesson then!

Whats one thing you wish you could take back?
THe people I could have gotten to know before it was too late. I used to hold up a wall for security so I wouldn't have to get hurt when I knew someone I would meet would soon pass away or leave. Now my motto is "Come what may and Love it!"


Does it matter when your friends bring up your past mistakes?
Anyone who does that with the intent to hurt, has not really forgiven that person then.

Do you sing obnoxiously in the car?
Whenever I sing it is obnoxious!
!

Would you go in public looking like you do right now?
sadly, yes.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Aw, come on Jamie...you know we had a reefer just last week! LOL. I loved your answers...you're so cute.