Thursday, December 11, 2008

I have been Tagged
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?I can't wrap worth crap, but I always do wrapping paper for Christmas
2. Real tree or Artificial? We have an artificial tree but it sheds more than a real one. Go figure
3. When do you put up the tree? week of thanksgiving, or whenever the heck I feel like it since it is me that does all the work!
4. When do you take the tree down? again, whenever I feel like it.
5. Do you like eggnog? No!.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A "Soft Dolly." or " Little Miss Make Up" "Moon Shoes" or "Karaoke" or maybe it was the year I got a "Mop and Broom" so I could clean with my mom
7. Hardest person to buy for? Sheryl must be a "brotherly thing" because TRENT is the hardest person to shop for.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me of Course. Jk Erin, or Hannah
9. Do you have a nativity scene? yeah a little toy one the kids play with
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? This year will be the first
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmm good question
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It's a Wonderful Life, Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Dec.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sweets!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, white.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Like them all!!
18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home then travel.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?yeah
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Either.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Jammies on Eve, all others in the morning.2
2. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Bah Humbugs
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red / Gold
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Moms homemade rolls!
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A "love letter" ;).
I tag Kelli, Holly, Lyndee, and Cam (Since I know you love Christmas so much.)

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

JAMIE..that was fun!! we do jammies on christmas eve also!! LOVE NEW JAMMIES!

Jamie said...

Ashlie your tagged too then!! lol

Lyndee W. said...

Way to tag, Jamie!