Thursday, December 11, 2008

I normally don't host parties because of two reasons. Number one: I am lazy. Number two: I don't want people to feel obligated to buy things. However, a couple months ago I went to a shoe party and loved the shoes. Now that Christmas is coming soon I want some! I can only get the ones I want from hosting a party. Would anyone be interested in coming? The thing I like about these shoes are a. they are cute. and b. they are cheap!

Here are some of the stuff they have:
http://www.shoeparty.com/

6 comments:

Holly said...

I'm there, when is it;)

Cameron said...

When's Trent's party?

Jamie said...

Cam, you and Trent are more then welcome to come, knowing how you both like to dress in women's shoes and all... Jk.

Brea Marie said...

I am always up for a party, I just can't garantee that I will buy anything.;) Let me know when it is!

Jamie said...

Brea I can't get into your blog!! Add me at utahmama3@gmail.com

Lyndee W. said...

I would luuuv to see Cam in my brown/torquoise wedges. I'm sure he would look so hawt! LOL You know I'm there Jamie. I'll even bring some treats!