Tuesday, December 30, 2008



We had a very Merry Christmas this year. On Christmas Eve we went to my Opa's annual Christmas Eve party. It was great to see everyone! My Grandpa puts a lot of work into it, we love you Grandpa. On Christmas day, after we opened presents we went up to my moms. It was nice and relaxing. We had dinner, played a game, and then we went and saw "Bed Time Stories" After Christmas I have not been feeling too well and I am so ready to be better and back to myself again!!! Here are the pictures, they tell the story better than I can!

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I absolutely love the picture of Faith's bum with a bow on it! So adorable. BTW, you look cute in the picture with Faith. But, you always look cute! Can't wait to see you tomorrow and I hope you feel better soon.

Eric and Jenny said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Christmas, though I am so sorry you are not feeling good, hopefully you can get better soon!!

Thiago & Teri said...

So many cute pictures...looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Holly said...

Great pics Jamie! I'm glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas.