Monday, December 15, 2008

The other day my kids came running up to me asking who this was! I started laughing because Back in 2000,when my sister Kelli was getting married, we played a game where you had to guess the famous couple. I thought it would be cool to make one of me and Ben Affleck. *too bad my face looks as white as the dress.*

My niece is so cute she made all these Christmas cards for the family. The one for Trent said "Dear Trent, I think your really nice! Your as friendly as a dog."


Mine said: "Dear Jamie, I think your really, really pretty! Your as pretty as a flower."


"Dear Hannah, I think your hair is very pretty! Your as cute as a bunny!"


"Dear Austin, I think your really cute and crazy! Your as crazy as a monkey."


"dear Faith you are the cutest baby I've ever seen! Your as cuddly as a teddy bear"


Love Haylee! (We all got a cute little picture that she colored for us)






My friend helped me make these Christmas cards!







This week has been busy!! We have made gingerbread houses, had friends over, helped at a Ward Christmas Party, and had a family party. I got some new ornaments for my tree~!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Cute cards from your niece! I loooove the new ornaments, your tree looks great!

skcoe said...

That's funny, I was going to post Haylee's pictures too. I think mine said, "Sheryl, you are as pretty as a flamingo."

Because flamingos are HOT. Right?!

It was fun seeing you last night, have a good Christmas!

Eric and Jenny said...

Those cards are hillarious, I especially love Trent's friendly as a dog, that's darling! Good luck on your new year's resolutions, I have been thinking of some ahead of time too.

Lyndee W. said...

I thought those stars were new. Very adorable! Miss you already! LOL

Bentleys said...

What a thoughtful niece!! I thought that was a fake baby laying down! You look great!! I need to start working out harder too I had breastfeeding and the way I feel during it only 4 more months for me!!! yayaya I miss ya!

April said...

Love your family Christmas card! It is way cute! And I am with you on the exercising more, everynight I think "tomorrow I am going to get up early and work out" and every morning I wake up and say "no way!". Something has got to change! Good luck!