Friday, December 12, 2008

There are a lot of Holocaust movies coming out soon. Here are two that I want to see:

Defiance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8OI0JP50
*Also the hot guy from James Bond plays in it* (DANG IT ALL I just found out it's rated "R") First it's "Changeling" and now this.. ergh



This is based on a novel, but I swear I have heard a true story sort of like this, but they were girls, and one girl was a Jewish maid in the home of a Nazi Officer. Ring a bell? Maybe I have been watching too many shows.

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Remind me what movie you're talking about! Sounds familiar...but maybe not. Have fun at the breakfast. BTW, I'm feeling muuuuch better today!

Holly said...

My comment just got deleted, anyways. I forgot to ask you the other day if you've seen a Holocaust movie about a boy and his son in a concentration camp and his dad makes it seem like a big adventure. It's a great movie with subtitles and I think you'd love it. Sound familiar?

Jamie said...

Yes Holly, its called "Life is Beautiful" I love that show!!!

Erin ;) said...

heard changling was stupied this one looks depresing