Friday, January 28, 2011










Ok now that I have birthday on my brain... I am going to do a Black and hot Pink/Zebra stripped party for Hannah. We will make Black and Hot pink pom poms, black table cloth, hot pink boa, hot pink balloons and candy jars. Then I found the CUTEST cupcake holders that will go great!!! Her chair will be in black with a hot pink bow around it . If you know me you know I love SPARKLES and GLITTER!! Well, here is some edible glitter and pearls for the cupcakes!! Then for her baptism I am going to have a white table cloth with white pom poms~! She is so excited for her baptism!






Then for Faith I am going to do her favorite person on the plant... Cinderella! We will probably have a cinderella party,. Who knows however, since it is far away but I get so excited when the ideas come. I am taking the colors from this dress and using it as my theme. Light baby blue with silver. You could even get white twinkling lights to hang above the white and blue pom poms. Light blue table cloth, with little white pom pom napkin holders. Then for fun we could get plastic goblets to drink out of. I found the cutest cookie cutter of a glass slipper we could use and put the edible glitter all over it! Then she could have a light blue chair cover with a silver or white with sparkle ribbon over it:



The give away treat boxes:








Invites, but "Make it Blue"






I would do both paper and netting pom poms:




1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Love the Cinderella party idea! So cute. I'm still brainstorming what to do for Ava's. We were on vacay for Sean's 1st so this will be my first 1st birthday party I get to throw!