Monday, January 31, 2011

My sister in law posted about how she and her girlfriends would email each other things that they were grateful for from A-Z in the depressing winter month of Jan. I decided I want to do that, but daily here on my blog. If you want to join in you can leave comments or even start it on your blog!:0)

A : ATTITUDE- It changes Everything. I am grateful for the choice to BE happy. Chosing what Attitude you are going to have,changes the perspective and outcome of any challenge. I have been lucky to have people come to me and to express concern or trials that they are going through. I am amazed how wonderful and the love I have for them overflows my heart and makes me realize this thought that I had while driving
When life brings you disappointment and worry, look up, For you have the knowledge that You have a Father who loves you and is watching over you. You really should be rejoicing, nothing to be stressed about :)

1 comment:

skcoe said...

A...Arabesque. My favorite position in ballet. I take an open adult ballet class every week and although I've had ZERO formal training it feels so good to stretch and work my muscles. It makes me feel stronger!