Friday, January 28, 2011






















Today is my little guy's 6th birthday!!! Life really does happen in a "Blink" It just seemed like yesterday he was finally turning 3! I look at my baby girl and she is already almost 3! Anyways, I remember I had Austin 3 weeks early and he was my smallest baby weighing in at 6'5. He was a little bird~ I remember when he was born, there was a light shinning from the ceiling and it reminded me of this little angel coming to me. He had to go to the NICU which was emotionally draining thanks to just have given birth. He came home healthy and happy to Hannah who was 2 at the time. Austin is a peacemaker and loves babies!! Sometimes he is too much of a protector. When he sees someone push another person down he goes and jumps in the fight and will wrestle the mean kid down. Even to this day he can get a little baby to giggle. He told me once he couldn't wait until he was older and a dad! HE is going to be a great one. As he has gotten older he likes to be silly and the class clown. He goes around saying "Chicken" all the time and laughs his head off. He is such a great help to his sisters and loves to play with his friends. He loves Lego Batman, star wars, and lately has surprised me by making a plane by following the lego instructions. I just got back from his parent/teacher conference and he is doing really well. His favorite food is ramon noodles/mac and cheese/ and anything with meat! Austin is my little buddy and I sure love him.

No comments: