Saturday, January 1, 2011

As I welcome in the new year, I have come up with some of my own goals for the year. I can't believe how fast 2010 has gone by, but happy to welcome in 2011. This year, each month I am going to have an affirmation that I is going to be my theme.

January:
If any of you have ever flown in an airplane, you know that if an emergency was to happen, the crew tells you to take care of yourself first, then help someone else. So, for January my affirmation is just that -

"Follow not others in your life.Follow your heart and each day will be yours, not somebody else's."
Some other goals are:
I want to read the scriptures to learn, not to finish the book
I am trying to do something I really enjoy. So far I have called three hospitals and yet to find what I am looking for. So wish me luck on that. After I get an "IN" I will tell you what it is.
I am taking a little break from the busyness of life and spending more time with each of my kids. I can be so busy before I know it when time is ready to slow down, my kids will already be gone. I am slowing down.Today was great I did just that.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Cute pics of little Faith!