Sunday, January 30, 2011

THe Key

I decided since I have four months until Hannah is going to be baptised, I am going to do discussions with her. I am going to take lessons from "Preach My Gospel" and read up on it. Then I am going to turn around and make it age understanding and cute. There are four discussions to teach. FEB 1. Restoration. MARCH 2. Plan of Salvation APRIL3. Gospel of Jesus Christ MAY 4. Commandments.
I am going to teach these with our daily night routine and remind them in my FHE lessons as well on Character Traits. Character traits that we are aiming for are those that Jesus have. I am using this motto I made up ...The "KEY" to growing a "FOOT or TWO" in righteous character traits are: Honesty, Respect, Virtue & Integrity, Obedience, and so on. Now in next weeks lesson, RESPECT I am going to teach them about prejudices, racism, sexism, and treating others the way you want to be treated. I am so excited to put time and effort into these lessons and hopefully if you are reading this, you to can take what I have put together and copy the lessons! I love finding ideas and being able to share them with others.

No comments: