Sunday, January 2, 2011


This little girl is getting so big!! Some of the funny things she does:
She calls our dog "Tinker" or "You TInker." meaning.. "Stinker. you stinker." She gets it from when I call her a little stinker if she is doing something she knows she isn't supposed to be.
She has a friend named Isabelle. She must only hear the "Belle" in her name because she runs to hug her everytime she comes over or she goes over there and yells "TINKERBELL!"
Lately she tells me "See you Lader huney." - See you later honey. Dunno where she got that.
I haven't edited these photos and had to hurry to take them, I tried to find the basket so we could put "toto" in it but I couldn't. If you notice the dog has been nippin her, so she keeps her distance when he does.





1 comment:

kelli said...

Looks like you are having fun with your new camera. I think they look good, they don't need to be edited. You have a good lens too. Fun hobby but you just wait it gets expensive.