Monday, November 22, 2010

Yesterday in church a lady gave a talk about how her friend posts five things she is grateful for each day. I honestly agree with her that it really does make a difference. I am going to post three things or a scripture that I turn to. IT does two things ... A. gets me to open the scriptures more. and B. Good attitude. So here are my three things today:

1. I am grateful for children who want me to teach them how to play the piano. ( I keep telling them later, because it is kind of a pain. But I am grateful they have the desire to learn and I need to jump all over that.)

2. I am grateful for a soft pillow to lay my head on. I sat in between two people on all four flights in the middle of the night, I realized how easy it is to take the little things for granted.

3. I am grateful for a mischievous little girl. It would be weird to imagine that without her, both my kids would already be in school and I would be all alone. (Again, I have to remind myself this when she pulls my hair.)

No comments: