Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 3


Today I am grateful for newborn babies. I love the first meeting of a newborn baby. One who looks so peaceful and straight from heaven. I love the smell of a newborn baby. Newborns are mine until they hit 2 1/2... then they are Trents. It works out great- Trent's favorite stage is toddler, mine is newborn. ;) My brother and sister in law just had their second child- a little girl named Alyna June. How I wish I could come snuggle her, but she lives clear in Indiana. One day Alyna. What's funny is one of Hannah's best friends is named Alina May. Now we have an Alyna June. :) I love watching Austin play with newborns. He LOVES babies and can get them to smile and laugh. SOmetimes he gets a little too much in their face, but he will one day make a very cute daddy.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Ava loves Austin! We love you!

Alisa and Crowells said...

I agree with you. Newborn babies are such miracles. I love all your posts Jamie, they make me think. You really know how to express and articulate the way you feel.