Sunday, November 7, 2010

1940's





( I was trying to re-create a picture of my grandma's from that time era. Didn't work so well. :))
Last night my friend Jenny had a surprise party. Her husband did really well at planning it! WE went to a 1940's mystery dinner at Spaghetti Mama's. We all dressed up as the 40's. SOme more glamorous than others. I wanted to dress as the famous done with the war picture where the guy is kissing the girl. Or my grandma had an old nursing outfit I wanted to do, or my sister had a Rosie the Riveter costume. WE ended up representing the middle class thanks to good ole DI!

3 comments:

skcoe said...

I think it's perfect, all the way down to the shoes!

kelli said...

Fun. I have Grandma's nursing outfit, minus the hat if you ever want to borrow it. I think Jana has that hat.

Alisa and Crowells said...

I LOVE these costumes! You look gorgeous, Jamie!