Monday, November 22, 2010

Learn to flush ...

What do these three things have in common:




I just came out of the kitchen and heard Austin saying " Who keeps squirting me? I'm getting wet" I look behind him ( he is sitting on the couch watching a movie) and see Faith with a squirt gun. I thought Trent filled it up for her and told her to come squirt me, I was about to tell her to go get Trent, when I asked him when he filled it up for her. He said he didn't. So we both watched as Faith went into the bathroom and filled it up in the toilet. It did teach Austin a very powerful message- learn to flush.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Oh, that's yucky! But, classic Faitha. It's the only water she can reach Mom! Come on!

Alisa and Crowells said...

Oh man! I bet he learned quick! How fun you guys went on a cruise! Never been on one, but think I'm in definite need of one. :)