Saturday, November 6, 2010

Since my blog is named Gratitude, I wanted to do the NOV Gratitude everyone does this time of year. However, I enjoyed reading everyone else's gratitude that I forgot to do my own. I may be behind to get there by Thanksgiving, but again we can never have too much gratitude.

Day 1- I am grateful for the little things each day that brighten my mood. Thanks to my friend Jenny, I have become hooked on Christan pop music. I found KLOVE 107.5 and I think I have recruited all of Utah to listen to it. The songs you see that I post, are pretty much from them. I love watching and listening to the video's so you will have to bare with me, because I am going to post either pictures or music to each of my gratitude days. I changed my phone to Switchfoot, I love Tenth Avenue North, and Sanctis Real the most lately. I loved Jason Castro on American Idol, and he is now singing on KLOVE. I made Cd's and gave them to group of friends who then made one for their husband's. Maybe I should work for them. jk
http://www.klove.com/

Here is one by Tenth Avenue North. Listen to the Lyrics.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Jaime! I am a terrible person to comment, but I do like to check out your blog. I am sorry for the trials you are struggling with. I don't even know what they are, but I can tell your heart is heavy. Just remember there are many people, some you don't even realize, that love you and keep you in your prayers. Take Care.

kelli said...

Hey good idea. I'm taking a picture of something I am thankful for every day till thanksgiving and posting it on my 365 project blog. If I see you before then, I will take a picture of you and post it! Love you and thinking about you all the time.

kelli said...

P.S. Julie I don't think you are terrible to comment. I think Jamie appreciates it, don't ya james?