Sunday, November 7, 2010

day 2

I am grateful today for the love and innocents of children. There is one in particular that I have been able to reach out of the religion bubble and have been able to see life through the eyes of a child and her family. I think if we are able to step out of our "Own little world" we will find the love of Christ sweep through our hearts in ways we never know possible. We will find the love he has to offer to all. This child, named Zoe was one that I taught preschool to. Whenever I would ask the kids what they were thankful for she would say "Jesus" and then proceed to sing a cute little song about how Jesus loves us all. She has invited me to a teacher appreciation service at her church today and I am very excited to go. I wasn't able to make it last year, so when she brought me the invite she said "Teacher, you better come!" She is so cute. She would always brighten my day by saying how beautiful I am. From the mouths of babes. I am grateful my eyes and mind have been uplifted to see all. When I went to Indiana, it was cool to see churches on all the streets and "In God we trust" on the licence plates. My sister in law said at the gym they all say prayers before their work out and include all those that ask to be prayed for. THe state of Indiana has proclaimed National day of prayer.