Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I think we have the same parents.... jk


Meet SHIDEEZHI & SHADI(At least it's not Shatty), or should I say Snow White & Pocahontas
My sister and her daughter Are TAN. If you think my kids are tan, you have never met my sister! Now, I never wear shorts, but Kelli puts my legs to shame. They really aren't that white, kelli is just DARK. Faith was trying to pull Kelli's leg. I think she thought that Kelli had nylons on. Shideezi is a Navtive American Name meaning - younger Sister. Shadi- Older sister. Not the greatest shot, but have you ever tried taking a picture of your leg before? Give me a break.. sheesh.. :)

2 comments:

kelli said...

Ha ha ha. I'm going to make this picture my facebook profile picture!!

Team Reid said...

Haha! Awesome! If it makes you feel better, I'm so white (due to an allergy to tanning lotion - yay) that I'd make you look as tan as Kelli! Haha! That pic is great!