Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bunch of Things...










The kids and I went to clean the church. It was cute to see them all pitch in and have a fun time! Funny thing is I love to clean (usually not my own house however.) and it was cute to see the kids so excited and happy doing it. On Friday we took Faith to get her ears pierced. She keeps looking at me with her head turned and says " pretties" or "Cute" and points to her ears with a little squinty smile! Every Sunday she would come in my room, try to go through my jewelry and copy me by putting them in her ears. Now she doesn't have to. Everyday when I go outside, I find Faith on the four wheeler. Now she has been trying to climb Trent's bike. That little girl! Hannah wanted to make some money, so she sold cookies and lemonade a couple weeks ago. It was cute to see them. Austin had a sleepover (he has had a couple before when we are babysitting) but it was funny to see him so giddy. I swear the two of them didn't go to sleep until midnight. Hannah is having sleepovers all the time, but I think the WHOLE family likes it when she does. I love her little friends as if they were family. They all make me laugh and even my face lights up when I see them come to the door. Reminds me a little of my childhood. I had two friends when I was really little like that, who KNEW I would be coming over, so when I did they always had lunch on the table for me. Little Alina (the smaller of the two) sometimes feels left out, what's funny about that is I know exactly how she felt. I too had older siblings LOL. I just keep telling her, " Once you get older they will want to hang out with you all the time because you are so cool~" Sometimes she will come scrapbook with me while her sister and Hannah are playing. What's funny is she really gets along great with Hannah, those two like to play Polly pockets. They are all into the Disney Polly pockets as of late. When I took Faith to the mall, I noticed this car and had to laugh. "JUST SINGLE"

1 comment:

kelli said...

I love your kids. Austin Is my little buddy, always comming and sitting by me and holding my hand. Hannah is just so sweet, and faith while a little two year old poop.. Is so cute I just love her. Your lucky to have them, and they are lucky to have you.