Friday, August 5, 2011

What a ball!!!

This summer has been B-U-S-Y! Yet, here we are almost done with it! For the first half of summer I was busy in my craft room planning and making things for Girls Camp! I love coming up with cute ideas and making them, it is my hobby. Thanks to the D.I and Dollar Tree I was able to find things cheap. After Girl's Camp I started planning Faith's Cinderella Party! Two weeks ago I was in the E.R because I dropped sheet metal on my toe, cut it all the way to the bone and broke it in my big toe. At first I was worried my toe got cut off, my grandpa lost three fingers with sheet metal. I saw the toes still on and thought I would be ok, since there is nothing they can do for broken toes. My neighbor convinced me to go to the E.R, I am glad I did. I needed stitches in both toes, I had a broken one, and had to get on antibiotics to make sure I didn't get a bone infection. I no longer have a toe nail... pretty freaky. That put me behind a little. I still need to update my YW lesson's and Camp before I forget, but I will work my way back. TODAY we had FAtih's 3rd bday party with friends. I made a tutu for Faith and set up the party. Girl's came dressed as princess's and we played "Pin the mouse on the pumpkin" And with the magic wand " I had a glass slipper and it won't fit you.... but it will fit you!" We had Cinderella come and give the girls hugs and bubbles *A girl in my YW's dressed up for me she is awesome!* they ate PB&J Sandwiches in the shape of glass slippers, along with pumpkin sugar cookies, and cupcakes! They each got to take home a magic bibbidibobbidiboo wand, tutu, candy necklace, ring from the cupcake, castle with candy, and a Cinderella dress I made out of paper. Faith had a BALL !!!

























Nothing is wrong with her legs, she just loved bandaids




























No comments: