Friday, August 5, 2011

A Princess and her Frog








Today was Faith's birthday party. The kids went to Holly's house to be babysat while I went to the dr. A couple days ago Holly's daughter Alina gave them a little frog. My dad had once given my kids a little frog, and it lasted for five hours. Well this one lasted for a night. Needless to say we are done with Frogs, because my kids can't keep their hands off of them. I come back and Austin is holding a jar with a frog in it. He said he gets to keep it. I said No. Well we get home and Austin is having a tantrum because I didn't let him keep it. Fast forward ten minutes. I hear Hannah screaming "MOM!! FAITH HAS A FROG!" I go walking into the front room and there is faith with a closed fist freaking out. I asked her what was in her hand. She started screaming "MY GRASSHOPPER" (Faith loves bugs, she will pick up everything, even spiders. The other two scream their heads off and Faith has to come rescue them.) I said "Is it a grasshopper or a frog? bugs don't come into the house" So Austin Pryed her hand open and there was a sqwished dead frog. Needless to say this princess's frog ended up in the toilet.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

I was wondering why she was in time out in the picture. Poor girl. On the day of her party too! We have 3 frogs now, thanks to Sean bringing them home from the tadpole pond. We'll see how long they survive.