Monday, August 8, 2011

" A Child-Like Faith"
















I can't believe it has been three years. My how fast and blessed these last three years have been. I am so excited that my older two kids are going to be in school and I can spend some one on one time with Faith. Don't get me wrong I ADORE my older two kids, but with her being the youngest she is always tagging along with her siblings, so it will be nice to be home, and help me get fun things ready for the older two. It reminds me of when my siblings would come walking home from school and my mom and I would be making cookies looking out the window for them. I still remember that. I love you Faith, I love that when we go to church oon Sunday you scream "THERE IT ISS!!!" and point to the church. It makes me smile every time. I love that you have little friends, and that your sister Hannah will carry you in the store when you are tired of walking, even though you are pretty much the same size. I always hear someone giggle while they watch that. I love hearing your laugh, and I adore watching you play with toys that are for Hannah's age group, yet you play with them like you are mature enough to. I love that when you watch TOY STORY 3, and Jesse yodels, You do too! I think it's cute you will try to shut the bathroom door and sneak into my makeup.(At least I will think it's cute in a few years.) I always laugh when you have something behind your back and try to sneak out of my bathroom. I already know you are stealing the band aids. I love that you say "it's my Durday." instead of Birthday. If someone were to ask you how old you are you would say "4" I love that you can count to 6 and have for a while.I love that dad told me to start taking pictures when you get into things you aren't supposed to, so that way I can laugh about it later. It works. I love watching you dance, you really have come far in dancing and I know that just because you aren't in dance class anymore, doesn't mean you have to stop dancing for me. I love going downstairs and watch you dance to "Dance central" with Hannah. You love your family, friends, Cinderella, and Buzz light year. You are probably my best eater. I love your cute little face, and what a joy you have been in our life, and the lives of others. You are Loved, Happy Birthday FAithy!

2 comments:

Eric and Jenny said...

What a cute post, she seems like such a little dear, what a sweetheart.

Hope she has a happy happy birthday!

Lyndee W. said...

Did you see me!? I was in a picture with Faith! I love that little girl! What a sweetie she is. Can't live without her.