Friday, April 29, 2011








not sure why the picture cut in half.
sorry for the horrid picture lol












not sure where I put the before picture of this Frame.. .

My favorite new store is the DI. I used to shop at savers and Di with my friend when we were in highschool. We could find almost brand new Calvin Kline jeans for five bucks. One of my favorite little sweater jackets for Faith was 2 bucks and a thrift store. I love great finds. I have been preparing Hannah's baptism and "Fashionable Rock and Roll party" for her 8th birthday! (8 already!?)I found a toy microphone and guitar at Di. With some paper, glitter, modge podge, and paint I transformed it to match. I found a silver metal frame and spray painted that hot pink (her party is zebra striped and hot pink) I also have wanted a wreath with little red buds on them forever. I not only found one, I found TWO wreaths for Two bucks! Whu hoo. Then I found this old looking cabinet and ripped off the flowers, ribbon, and spray painted and scratched it the way I wanted. I have always wanted a black shelf, with bead board and I got this one for two bucks! I then found this shelf, maybe a planter shelf? I have no idea but I tore off the fence and painted it light pink and made it look rustic. It is now a shelf to put books for Faith in her room! I wanted a shelf so I was excited to find this. I found this frame that was purple with Hannah Montana on it. I painted it, (Will put Hannah's baptism picture in it)and added pearl beading! Fun stuff. I also decided to make a weekly TODO next to my weekly Menu. I added a "Blessing/Thankful" pocket as a magnet so I can write down the cute little things of the day and when it's full, transfer it to my scrapbook.

1 comment:

Ashlie said...

Hey I just barely saw the comment you left on my blog. I responded and I don't want to rewrite it so I guess you have go back to my blog to read my response LOL!!! I MISS YOU!!! We need to get together sometime soon!!