Thursday, June 2, 2011

UPDATE

(heads up all these pictures are not edited nor are any on this blog probably because I am lazy. But hey at least they are on the blog finally right?)
Here are some photo's of the goats the kids were able to play with at Nana's in March






Easter 2011:


Faith and this little boy Connor got into a mud fight:



And those who I think REALLY did it:


Like Mother like Children? Mother's day 2011:



Girl's playing dance:



I took some pictures for Hannah's baptism. There were people playing so trying to get the shadows out of her without getting the other kids in was tricky. Then my battery died. Oh well I think I got at least one good shot.



I couldn't find Faith in her bed the other night, well she decided to go sleep by hannah, just like this:

Trent told me that when the kids do something crazy instead of getting mad, get the camera out. For hannah's birthday I had made cupcakes only to find this little one eating four of them while my VT was here. She even asked, but when I said "NO" she decided she didn't hear that part. When it was Austin's birthday when he turned 3 he ate so many cupcakes downstairs in his batman suit, he ate too many and I didn't have enough for the all the kids. I got mad at him and I regret that so much. Here it was his birthday and what would have been a cuter picture than seeing batboy with a chocolate face. I decided No More getting upset with little things like that.


Lotion Time: All over their hair.

No comments: