Thursday, June 16, 2011

All you need is FAITH, and Trust....

Trent keeps telling me how distructive Faith is. I don't think she is that bad. But maybe that is because she breaks his stuff not mine. He told me to make a daily list of the things she does. I decided that after taking pictures all last week of the crazy stuff she has done, I would start marking it down on here. I will post pictures of last week later, but today she has:

Written on my cream colored couch with orange marker
Dumped laundry soap all over the laundry room.

Yesterday:
She dumped Nerds all over the frontroom floor
Kissed my walls and cream colored couch with lipstick.

2 comments:

kelli said...

That's because she is poopy, just like her mama!

Lyndee W. said...

Wow! I didn't realize she did that stuff! Tell her Lyndee says behave or she can't run away to my house.